We believe that uniform expresses a commitment to the values of our school and demonstrates that a student is part of the culture of success of MEA Central. Our students are expected to dress in perfect uniform, at all times.
- White shirt available from all good retailers, to be worn tucked in at all times
- MEA Central Blazer (unisex)
- Black formal school trousers (no jeans or leggings) or Black plain or pleated skirt
- MEA Central tie
- Smart black business shoes
- An OPTIONAL MEA Central jumper, which students may wear under their blazer at any time in the year. Available to purchase at MCS Stores.
- Black and amber long-sleeved polo shirt with school logo
- Black and amber shorts with school logo
- Please note- Students are permitted to wear plain black T-shirts and plain black shorts for PE (without the school logo)
Equipment List (students must always have the below in their bag)
- Reading book
- Student Planner
- Books / folders for that day
- Clear pencil case
- 2 sharpened pencils
- Black or blue writing pens
- Red writing pen
- Highlighter pen
- 12 inch ruler
Please note- our school uniform suppliers give the highest priority to cost and value for money.
If you need to speak to someone about uniform, please contact your child's Pastoral Manager.